Monday, July 28, 2008

My Yosemite Trip



The Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad engine number 10.


A narrow gauge logging train that now operates as an excursion train.










Delayna & Alyssa by 'Ole Number 10.






If you wanna see all the cool photos and complete narration of our Yosemite trip visit Lexie's blog. Here I'm only gonna share these cool train pics.








A picnic table made from one slab from a very big pine tree a very long time ago.

The ice cream was good, too.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Haha! I like how the Dad is sitting WAAAAY down at the end of the VERY long table. Nice pics! Thanks for sharing!!

Grandma Dora the Explorer said...

Originally all the subjects were sitting at the table in the foreground. I asked for their help getting them in the photo for perspective to show just how large the slab really is.
It was yer Dad's idea to go way down to the other end. It was really a very friendly event.

Mokihana said...

I love the train photos. I am a train NUT! My favorite train quote is, "There isn't a train I wouldn't take no matter where it's going."

DH and I honeymooned in Yosemite in a cold, snowy January. This local Hawai'i girl had never even SEEN snow before!