Saturday, July 5, 2008

Mediterranean Sea-May 14,2008




We got into Tel Aviv our first morning in Israel early in the morning. By the time we got through customs, got our bags, a bus to our hotel, and into bed it was nearly 4 a.m. We were still up at 7:30, had breakfast, and onto the bus on time. We slept some on the plane so it's not quite as bad as it sounds. Here's a few pics of the Mediterranean Sea that foggy morning.








Next stop north to Caesarea by the Sea. Look it up on your New Testament map in the back of your Bible.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the picture of Laura.

This is so cool GD. I am so greatful that I ran into you at the Walmart!

Alexis said...

Neat-O! I like pics of oceans and seas and water type places. Even foggy ones.