Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Second Blog

You will notice right away that I don't have the wit, creativity, verbosity, or experience of Chickie Momma or Farm Chick. I'm much more inclined to have a purpose and just impart information.
Occasionally I am inspired to write creatively. For your reading enjoyment you could read "Why People Rent" which is on MySpace. That would tell you a lot about me.
But, for the time being, my purpose is to share information and photos of our trip to Israel.
You will possibly notice that the colors I use are shades of brown, gray, red, deep green - covered with dust. That's how it was. Dusty. Like this photo of a wadi (that means "ravine or valley" in Western Oregon), between Jericho and Jerusalem.
Farm Chick, don't expect this to happen all at once. I'm a Pioneer Woman fan and she takes her time finishing a story so I can, too.
I like to do things chronologically. Next time we will go to Amsterdam.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Ooh, I can't wait to go to Amsterdam! I hope it happens before I go to camp! :)

Katie said...

Take your time G.D. I will wait. I am so patient!:)

Anonymous said...

way to go Dora!I'm so glad I have got to know you and your family!!
Love you,
Peggy